Welcome to ISMB14 – the 14th International Symposium on Magnetic Bearings, which will be¬†hosted by the Linz Center of Mechatronics (LCM) and held at Johannes Kepler University (JKU) in Linz, Austria, on August 11-14, 2014.
Since 1988, the ISMB is the premier forum for the presentation and discussion of new research results and advances in the field of Magnetic Bearings. In addition to the scientific sessions, the upcoming symposium will feature mini-symposia and an exhibition. The scope of the meeting covers amongst others:
- Active magnetic bearings (AMB)
- Passive magnetic bearings (PMB)
- Hybrid bearing systems
- Bearingless drives
- Smart bearings
- Industrial applications
- Sensors and sensorless techniques
- Back up / Touch down bearings
- Power electronics for magnetic bearings
- Modeling, simulation, design and verification
- Advanced control
- Rotor dynamics
- Fault detection and diagnosis
- Safety and reliability aspects
- Components and materials
The ISMB is the major meeting for academic and industrial researchers from all over the world. Find out more on the history of ISMB and the past symposia at the web portal.
We are looking forward to your participation!