Regular fee, author registration deadline (until July 27th, 2014) Full registration: â‚¬ 620,– Student registration: â‚¬ 310,– Single day(s) participation (without gala dinner): â‚¬ 250,– per day
Early fee (until July 7th, 2014) Full registration: â‚¬ 560,– Student registration: â‚¬ 250,–
- On-Site registration (not for authors!)
- Full registration: â‚¬ 700,–
- Student registration: â‚¬ 400,–
- City tour: Secrets of Linz’s inner city, August 11th: â‚¬ 37,–
- Salzkammergut tour: World Cultural Heritage – Hallstatt, August 15th: â‚¬107,–
All conference attendees must register. Only participants with a full registration are entitled to present a paper at the symposium. Students who want to present a paper therefore have to make a full registration. Personal badges will be provided to identify registered participants. Please identify the paper to be covered in the registration process.
All registrations include conference proceedings in electronic form, welcome-reception, gala dinner (except one day registration), lunches, coffee breaks, and closing reception.
- Additional papers: â‚¬ 150,– per paper
- Gala dinner (extra ticket) â‚¬ 70,–, spouse and children go free (with full or student registration) but registration is necessary
- Additional lunch tickets for the actual cost